Friday, October 15, 2004

Sleepless

Wonder why i choose to name this blog sleepless in PJ ? i actually sleep a lot, more than i need to maybe....but i just have a problem waking up in the morning. when my wife tease me about me being a sleepy head, i just tell her i wake up early. i wake up at 3am, 5am, 6am 7am and at 8am.
but a night, i take quite a long time to fall asleep. i can stay up and think ( worry as well ) about things and play through scenarios of things that happened during the day or stuff that i think might happen tomorrow or over the next few days. i do enjoy giving thanks for the things that have happened and for my lovely family. sleeping late means waking up late, i can sleep late and still wake up early, but by 3pm my brain falls asleep and i'm like moving along at 1/2 the speed or slower...which is not good for ppl in my line of work.
i guess i wouldn't mind waking up early, get some fresh air, have some quite time. maybe i should just go ahead and do it. all this about cannot sleep at night thingy could be just a matter of breaking the mind set.
i'll try.... ( sounds impossible, but i'll try ) poor alarm clock.

0 Old Comments: