Tuesday, March 14, 2006

breath easy

yesterday i officially announced my leaving the company to my staff. the announcement is about 1 week too late as the HR guy/girl slipped his/her tongue and let the cat out of the bag.

i had told a few closer colleague earlier, but was disappointed that the news did not come from me. i had a short q&a session and i was pleasantly surprised that they had arranged a small makan for me.

these days, i'm breathing easier...., i don't know.... maybe it's coz i don't have to worry what the new management will be up to next. there are still work to be done but i don't feel as pressured.

all the KPI, EBITA, EPITA, whatever-lah. this place will soon be turned into a factory (i sure hope not). whatever it turned into, i hope my staff will do well.

0 Old Comments: