Monday, September 05, 2005

this young man

This Young Man

Since in my last post I was commenting on the slow reaction of old man, this post I shall comment on the fast reactions of a young man (perasan sikit can or not). This young man’s reaction was too fast, so got into an accident on Saturday nite. I rammed into another car.

It was at a T junction, I was looking for oncoming car on my right, I had seen it in front of me and had expected him to move out. I was not paying attention, he did move, but not far enough. I wanted to moved and the rest is history accident !

Today had my sister to help get his car for an estimate…. 580 ! to change the back bumper, spray, license plate light, license plate black plate on top of bumper and some knocking. This month going to be pokai already.

My car’s damage is 1 side of headlight, & bumper pushed in from my inexperienced eye that’s all-lah, but I’m sure when I send to workshop they’ll see more things that’ll be needing fixing.

0 Old Comments: