Monday, May 15, 2006

might as well

since i'm waiting for a prog to download ( which after subscribing to streamyx i shouldn't have to be doing ), i thought i might as well blog a bit.

today my tyre had a puncture. i drove a short distance before realising it. it sounded like something in my booth was banging around. i thought to myself, i don't have anything in my booth, where's the noise coming from ?, quickly found a parking space, turn into it, got down and check on my tyres. it was a puncture all right.
opened my booth take out the tool and the spare tyre, change the tyre over and lower the jack.

as the car was lowered, the tyre got flatter, till finally it stopped (thank God). not as much air as i hoped but was enough so i proceeded to drive slowly (no faster than 60km/h). my eyes were scanning for a petrol station, i only found not 1 but 2 at bukit damansara ! after that, turned into a mad driver to make up for lost time.

the super flat tyre is still in my booth and i'll have to go get it fixed tomorrow morning.

boy is streamyx slow ! guess in Malaysia, www still stands for World Wide Wait.

0 Old Comments: