Thursday, January 25, 2007

it was the worst of times,it was the best of times

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times",
borrowed it from a tale of 2 cities by Charles Dickens (although mine is 'terbalik'*). i'm sorry but i have not read it, i've read great expectations though.

i'm sort of going through the worst of time although i sure many will not agree as it is due to my onw doing, but i've also found it's the best of time, being able to see God's hand in all that's going on.

it's not escapism but as i ponder on it, i know surely God's hand is in it and am able to give thanks.

i'm sorry it's very fragmented as i do not want this place to be a place where i rant and complain, there's already enough blogs doing that.

this is for me, when i look back i know God did not leave me all alone to face the difficult times but that He showed me He knows what i'm going through and provide me with much encouragement.


* terbalik = upside down

0 Old Comments: