Friday, October 22, 2004

TGIF

Nolah, not thinking of eating. anyway i'm not fasting. hehehe....
however it's been an eventful week for my wife.
her : 1st brother told her to butt out. this is bad, i will remember it.
: 3rd brother sold his first car(toyota avanza). yahoo !!! i'm happy for him.
: 2nd brother sold 30 avanza. we're not telling 3rd brother.
: 2 sick children taking turns sticking to you. tiring
me : 2 children down with fever due to sore throat. one of them have been missing from school for a week.
: trying to find a balance between family, work and blog and reading other ppl's blog.
: toasting dvds
: staying up late. (again)
there were good things as well. but who wants to hear them right. like the saying goes - no news is good news
i'll put some of them down anyway.
: we got the shelf we wanted for the editing suite.
: i learned to take things a bit easy and try to spend more time at home.
: stayed up late and got to shoot at the pesky cat ( did not get it though )
: my son kept my maglite for me, so it was not actually lost.
: got free buka puasa do next friday.
: a friend of 20+ years called and it was not to sell me insurance.
: it rained so heavy that i didn't have to fill up the water for my pond.
: it's friday, and sunday on the way. what more i need to say.





0 Old Comments: