Monday, May 09, 2005

Uninvited Guest

one day when i got back from home, my wife told me we had an uninvited guest.
very messy eater. eat out of garbage bin, nevermind but one day bold enough to come into my kitchen top & tried to eat some chili sotong.
that's it-lah. mr Chief started to set trap for it.
on 1st day, left the trap in kitchen area using fatty p**k. i thought sure kena one. who can resist that. but, no takers.
next day, using same bait, left the trap outside, the next morning, trap door closed, trap shifted but uninvited guest not inside.
wanted to give up, but gave it one last try. using same bait.
wahlau..... what do you know, this morning when i take a peep, it was inside the trap !
now got another problem. how to get rid of it.

3 Old Comments:

drown it in a bucket of water.

i have similar prob in my house - i always have a trap above my house ceiling.
frquency of hit - once in 2 weeks or so.

By Blogger rjhkj, at 1:15 pm  

Wow, childhood memories. Gosh, I was such a barbarian! I used a thick rope and put a loop through. When the vermin goes through, pull string and strangle. Tie it and suffer.....Don't do this at home.

By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 2:18 pm  

sorry 5xmom, too late
i did it in this morning.
poured hot water on it.

By Blogger Chief, at 5:30 pm