Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Old & New


I found my old Timex watch. my children were using it as their toy. this watch must be 10 years now and later tonight i hope to change it's battery and see if it still works. I love it as it's one of the 1st models with indiglo function. the whole 'face' would light up instead of just a small area as most watches at that time. looking at it this morning sure brought back some good memories. to let you know roughly how long ago it was, I bought this watch at radio shack in Bangsar.
hehehe...bet most of you don't even know radio shack existed in Malaysia.
that's the old.

the NEW

just got this Surefire G2 Nitron. i've been eyeing this for quite some time now but was too expensive. God worked things out and I got a good discount for it !
can wait to test it out when I reach home. my wife knows I have this thing for torchlight and have given up scolding advising that I have enough to last me a few lifetimes.




ps - went for lunch today and almost pig out on buffet lunch, but was in company of some powderful people so had to act normal. I actually miss my snacks of junk food more than any of the proper meal.

0 Old Comments: