Saturday, June 17, 2006

report

well after 2 months of working, i'am expected to come up with a report. yesterday my boss sit me down and had a long chat with me. chief....you have to play a bigger role. we know you can do it but you must remain focus. we know there are things that are not running smoothly and some can be improved upon. your main job is to tell us our short falls and recommend solutions for it.

wah... big wok* already, i've been taking down notes and writing down many things but have gotten down to put down all into a report. as you can see from my posts, i'm not a long winded person.

when you're in operations, it covers a lot of areas, trust me. almost everyday i'm penning something down. of course you don't get to be top post house in the country if things are not properly. i'm there to just to 'oil' everything. things are getting done but i guess many feels there's a better way.

guess my eyes will be red but hopefully not bengkak* tomorrow. from staying up late finishing report, not crying or watching football-lah.



*big wok = big problem
*bengkak = swollen

0 Old Comments: