Wednesday, November 03, 2004

bye,bye...SLAM...

Yep, that's what you get for not driving a continental car ! before you get any wrong ideas, that is what happens to me every schoolday mornings (except when my son is on MC). when i reach the kindergarten, a teacher comes, opens the door and makes sure my son gets down ok. then tells my son 'say good bye daddy', which my son says it again even when he has already done so before alighting from the car and before you finished waving goodbye.....SLAM ! actually since i'm driving an iswara, it's more like SLAM. man.., i wouldn't want to be hit by them teachers who do reception duty. no wonder one of my passenger door is out of alignment(i sent my daughter to the same kindergarten as well). guess if you're driving a continental or one of those newer/bigger jap/korean cars it'll probably be ok. i can only be thankful i'm not driving a kancil !

0 Old Comments: