Friday, January 14, 2005

Blackout

i was ok as our office had UPS (uninterrupted power supply)system and a huge generator. it happened as we went for lunch and the 1st thing that came through my mind was my wife will not be able to get out of the house for a doctor's appointment. also my land line phones is a cordless phone, so no point calling home.
my sister from Klang called me to find out if we had power as she had already know that there's a blackout in KL.
when we got back to the office, we found out that the blackout had affected Malacca as well. i wonder how these news spread so fast.
thank God power was restored within a couple of hours. TNB i must say have improved much but lots more to improve on. still in today's it had managed to cause much discomfort to lots of people.
i'm glad i was not one of them.

0 Old Comments: