Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Found out

What are the chances of being found out if you've taken precautions to remain anonymous? well a colleague of mine called me this morning and asked me a weird question that you don't really want to answer - it's one of those innocent, but in the end there's the GOTCHA question.

she asked - mrChief, do you blog? mrChief, being a good christian, hesitated and reluctantly said yes.

of course you know what the next question is the GOTCHA question -

she asked again - Sleepless in PJ your blog ?
mrChief - ya......
she - Ohh...i thought the description of yourself on the blog sounds familiar,.. don't worry (your secret is safe with me - she actually doesn't say that but if YOU are reading this that's what you meant right ?)I'll be visiting you blog from time to time, bye.

now, what are the chances or 1 visiting a blog and correctly guessing who the owner is ? must be .....
better change my description.

2 Old Comments:

That's the reason I choose to be transparent from the start 'cos trying to conceal is a big pressure. Now even my church members know about my blog. The con is I need to watch the Hokkien four-letter words that I love to TYPE to express things (I don't utter them in real life ok,only type).

By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 2:55 pm  

it's cool, i was more amaze at the odds of someone reading my blog and knowing it's me.

By Blogger Chief, at 12:40 pm