Tuesday, March 15, 2005

nosy neighbour

yesterday i was being a nosy neighbour. not that i can help it. peeping from behind my master bedroom window i saw a guy climbed onto the roof to reach the master bedroom window, tap at the window with the key ( which makes a sharp 'tek' sound ), and shouting something at someone in the house.
i had initially thought that someone had left his key and was trying to get his family's attention (like i always do when i left my keys behind...actually now a days i just call from my mobile phone).
after a while (long enough to wake me and other neighbours), he jumped down, got into his car and drove off. can you beat that.
after i calm myself and getting ready to fall asleep .... here comes 2 rescue 911 vehicle to the same house. they were followed by 2 guards on a noisy motobike. there goes my sleep again. i stood in the dark looking out waiting for the rescuers to pull out some cool gear to help free someone or catch a huge snake or wheel people out someone onto the rescue vehicle. no such luck. i had thought to go down and find out what had happened but did not do it. too late, too tired, too sleepy.
i didn't get to find out what exactly happened. but i hope everything is well with them. i know them but my wife knows them better. she's not going to ask them in-case it embarrassed them further.

0 Old Comments: