Friday, May 13, 2005

can u c me - pt2

Well, i forgo the dinner and went to Mandarin Oriental. it was about 9pm, i had a short chat with my friend from China, say goodbye, we'll try & catch up again and parted.
i really didn't want to go meet my CEO. he's not known for being punctual, but is from time to time (that's the trick part).
i was thinking to my self...

- having the 'pls' at the end of the sms really helped made the decision easier. although it's not uncommon for him to call for meeting after office hours, i've explained my way out such meeting before.
- knowing there are some important launches coming up,i'd better not missed anything important.
- i would want my staff to be as flexible with me as well. i mean, i want my staffs to be able to have no troubles staying back late to finish a project if the need arises. you reap what you sow, period.
- although he's very accessible, hands on, funny at times and 'friendly' i know there's a fine line between taking him as a friendly guy and him being the boss.

0 Old Comments: