Thursday, September 15, 2005

i got disease

well that's how i feel when i met with my colleague's friend !

after a meeting at some bamboo shoot tower, my colleague (A) asked me where do i want to go for lunch. of course i said bak kut teh... just to fool around with him. i told him there are some good food at the food court located just behind the building. A told me that he has a friend working there and had invited her to have lunch with us.

it's always nice to meet up with college friends. after about 5 min here she comes, my friend just waved his hand and said hi, i just extended my hand out to introduce myself when she kept her hand very close to her body, cover it with the other hand show me a no can do sign while smiling very sheepishly.

i immediately pulled back my hand and just say hi. i was a bit offended but could understand that there are some people who would do that although i must say this is the first time i've encountered such a person.

when i was studying in USM, there were rumors that certain medical students would not touch the patients of the opposite sex but would 'poke' at the patients with the end of the pencils instead.

she was jovial and looked open minded and i would not have expected such a thing form her.

wonder if she'll allow people for the opposite sex help her when she's in an accident and need help.

0 Old Comments: