Monday, March 21, 2005

vegetable juice

that's what i've been getting most days since my wife bought a 'as seen on tv' juicer. she also bought a book to teach her the various 'cocktail' that are good for different ailments.
the juice they don't taste as bad as you think, maybe it's coz you don't get the pulp ( mum made me some with pulp - what to do ? pinch the nose and drink it all down fast. like in 1 breath. )
my wife claims that my 'spare tyre' has gone down since i started taking it. ya meh ? well when wify wants to complement, just take only-lah ;)
Hmm... wonder if it'll get my weight down as well!

2 Old Comments:

Chieftat = Jack Lallane (sp?) wannabe, issit? LOL!

By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 2:53 pm  

wify's idea-lah.
she's been bugging me to wake up early and jog as well.
soon will have 6 pack.

By Blogger Chief, at 2:30 pm